GloCyte Low & High Level Controls
The GloCyte Low and High Level Controls are assayed haematology controls designed to monitor the performance of the GloCyte Automated Cell Counter for CSF. The GloCyte Controls contain fixed leukocytes and erythrocytes in a CSF-like matrix.
- Formulated specifically for GloCyte
TIMELY RESULTS YOU CAN COUNT ON
- GloCyte puts your mind at ease by calculating TNC and RBC results for you in cells/µL.
- Quick assay procedure generates results with only 30 µL of sample per test.
- No mandatory background checks are required between samples.
PRODUCTIVITY YOU CAN COUNT ON
- GloCyte uses disposable test cartridges, so there is no carryover between samples and infectious specimens can be processed without worry.
- No more headaches from routine maintenance because GloCyte has no moving parts.
- The proficiency assessment tool confirms new users will obtain results with confidence.
- Test cartridges can be manually marked for keeping track of sample analysis.
- The analysers’s small footprint makes the most of every inch of valuable lab space.
SIMPLICITY YOU CAN COUNT ON
- GloCyte is easy to operate with everything you need on one screen.
- When dilution is necessary, software guidance leads you through the quickest way to get to the result.
- Interactive software makes troubleshooting easy.
- Customizable field entries provide consistency with terminology currently used in your laboratory.
DATA MANAGEMENT YOU CAN COUNT ON
- Simple search functions make it easy to quickly retrieve results.
- Quality control features include Levey-Jennings charts, password protection, and an audit table. You can also flag aberrant control results and expired materials.
- GloCyte software interfaces with LIS and data is easily exported for statistical analysis.
- Comprehensive patient reports can be printed effortlessly.
Supplies & Accessories
|111013||Low and High Level Controls (1 vial of each level, 3 mL each)|
Busy labs often look to automation to ensure timely sample processing, but analysing CSF samples – especially those at clinically relevant low cell counts – can be time-consuming and challenging. For labs that want to improve results consistency and turnaround time, there’s an Advanced Solution that meets this need with GloCyte.